Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Disneyland.............my drug of choice!


Here I am on Tower of Terror with seven of my beautiful grandchildren, and two of my amazing children. I love Disneyland..........!! I love it even more when I am there with the people that I love. I went to California and picked up Emily and Kate and we met Jeremy and his family and Justine and two of her children, and spent a few days together in the California sun. IT WAS A BLAST!! LOVED IT, LOVED IT, LOVED IT! I wish I could have had all of my family with me...and someday, I want Jake to love going like I do :)

2 comments:

Susan said...

Vick--You didn't put my favorite tower of terror picture on. I like the one best where you are kinda of screaming. I think you were at Disneyland at the most perfect time.

PB and JS said...

I like your Blog Face lift...It looks so good. I love Disneyland, to bad Paul doesn't love it as much as me either.